Senior Manager, Graphic Design
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Mattel/Global Supply Chain
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Responsible to lead a team of HK and PRC graphic designers to handle toy packaging graphic design and graphic production including structure development; set up workflow and control to ensure efficiency of the team. He/she is also required to deliver high quality design and development by closely interfacing with different parties.
Experience, Education & Skills
* Bachelor degree or above in Graphic Design, Packaging Design or related disciplines
* Minimum 10 years relevant experience with at least 4 years in managerial level
* Excellent planning, people management and problem solving skills
* Familiar with common packaging materials including chip, corrugate and PVC etc.
* Familiar with testing requirements and pertaining to corrugate packaging
* Knowledge of popular graphics software
* Good computer skills; well versed in MS Office
* Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
* Travel to China is required
Mattel Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys. The Mattel family is comprised of best-selling brands such as Barbie , Hot Wheels , Fisher-Price and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. We are a US based company with nearly 30,000 employees worldwide, offices located in 40 countries and products sold in 150 nations. Mattel has been named as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE Magazine since 2008.
Mattel Operations Asia (Hong Kong Office) has been awarded Caring Company by Hong Kong Council of Social Service since 2005. We are committed to workforce diversity with equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
If you are creative, passionate, action-oriented and have a strong desire to build your future career with a toy leader, join us and let's play and grow together!