Sr. Manager, HRBP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs the Sr. Manager of HR, you will work closely with the People Success team and all Milestone clients to provide support and programs to the employees and managers of Milestone. This role is responsible for all aspects of human resources including employee relations, legal compliance, organizational development, performance management, onboarding and offboarding and ensuring we are meeting the needs of our employees. This position is a dual role supporting one or more key clients and also managing a team of HRBPs and HR Generalists including our international team. This person will meet with key clients onsite at our customer sites on a regular basis, counsel executives and managers, drive organizational efficiency and act as a key member of the People Success leadership team. This role will report directly to the EVP of People Success
* Serve as the primary People Success contact for service delivery teams at one or more key clients
* Partner with the People Success team as well as other cross-functional teams globally to deploy programs to service delivery teams.
* Coach Managers in matters relating to employment law in a variety of U.S. states, and people processes including disciplinary processes, performance management, and performance capability plans, feedback cycles and engagement initiatives.
* Work with managers and team leaders to manage employee relation issues including performance, conduct, investigations and other issues
* Provide coaching and advocacy for employees experiencing problems that impact their ability to support and deliver customer centric services.
* Help drive key initiatives for employees including the implementation of performance management programs, career development and learning initiatives and employee engagement activities
* Work with executives and key leaders to evaluate and diagnose organizational issues and drive change management
* Manage a team of HRBPs and HR Generalists, globally
* Participate in strategic planning for the People Success team
* Make recommendations for programs, communications and tools to impact employee morale and development
* Use metrics and data to help leaders drive their businesses and employee morale
* 8+ years of experience in human resources, preferably as an HR Business Partner
* Experience working with global organizations, preferably having managed an international team
* Strong management experience building and growing HR professionals
* Strong communication skills
* Solid experience in Employee Relations
* Strong strategic mindset
* Ability to travel throughout the Bay Area and elsewhere as needed. This position will spend most of the time with one client, but will need to be in Fremont and other locations at least one day a week as well
* Experience working with remote teams a plus
* Strong global knowledge
* Attention to detail