Sr. Manager Inventory Accounting
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Responsibilities:The Senior Manager of Inventory Accounting is responsible for a US based team of two accountants along with two resources who are outsourced to India. The primary responsibilities of the position include inventory accounting, control and reporting. The senior manager is expected to apply GAAP as it relates to inventory accounting, ensure best practices are followed by the group, manage, motivate and develop junior resources and provide subject matter expertise that will lead to process improvements. Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree and 7 years experience Other Information:* Experience in Accounting
* Seven to ten years experience and/or training
* Retail accounting experience in multiple management positions
* Accounting or Finance Degree; CPA
* Understanding of business applications including spreadsheets and databases as well as mainframe and data warehouse.
* Analysis, Communication, change management, and talent management
* Self starter, motivator/manager
* Some experience managing outsourced relationship Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .