Sr. Manager, Marketing Segment Leader - Commercial/Industrial & Contracting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
The Senior Manager, Vertical Marketing will be responsible for developing vertical market insights, formulating strategy, and executing go-to-market plans. Facilitates achievement of business results today and over the 3 5 year horizon for the North America IS&S Commercial / Industrial Enterprise segment which includes priority end user markets - Information Technology, Pharmaceutical, Food Manufacturing, and Logistics, as well as A&E firms, Contractors, and Specifiers.
* Understands the macroeconomic and demographic trends impacting customer segments and determine size and growth potential
* Determines the addressable customer needs and value drivers of prioritized customer segments
* Collaborates across the organization to synthesize and socialize customer insights
* Develops and fields creative and effective customer acquisition and retention initiatives
* Understands NAIS&S capabilities and offerings in the context of available alternatives, and creates compelling programs and tools to drive customer preference within the vertical
* Liaise with Pricing / POM team to ensure strategy delivers real / best value to the customer
* Develops customer value propositions and solution gap analyses to prioritize fire, life safety, and security solutions portfolio
* Prepares Market Activation Plan. Integrates Segment strategy with local Implementation
* Partners with field Sales organization and Services organization to implement marketing programs
* Becomes SME for priority vertical segments
* Commercializes new offerings to meet emerging needs in the marketplace. #external
* 7 relevant Marketing experience
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, etc. MBA preferred.
* Advanced communications skills, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to multiple audiences from executive management to peers and front line employees
* Solid understanding of sales and sales management
* Interpersonal skills to ensure speed of execution
* Action oriented
* Strategic mindset
* Business acumen
* Ability to lead and work on cross functional teams in a highly matrixed environment