Sr. Manager, Marketing Strategy _n_ Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 6/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.As a member of the Marketing organization, this person will support all aspects of T-Mobile's marketing insights and decision making to maximize T-Mobile's continued success in the US wireless market. This role favors the extremely analytical and will generally touch on all traditional cornerstones of marketing:
pricing, products, promotion, and distribution placement with specific roles and assignments going deep into any one or all of these areas. Through bottoms-up data exploration and modeling, this role will formulate a strategic lens into market levers and drive go-to-market action working with stakeholders across the enterprise
- BS, MS, or PhD in finance, economics, engineering, operations research, applied math, or related field required
- MBA or equivalent work experience required
- 7+ years of related work or academic experience focused on financial modeling, business analytics, business strategy, engineering, operations research, math and/or related fields
- Expert excel and power point user; experience with statistical computing software such as SAS, R, or SPSS a plus
- Familiar with at least one structured programming language (e.g. SQL, C, Java, etc)
- Cultivates collaborative, and positive cross functional relationships with key internal teams including consumer insights, marketing segment and product managers, finance, engineering, sales, and operations
- Through robust strategic frameworks, develop a deep understanding of industry, company, and customer value drivers to conduct performance optimization analysis
- Maneuver through disparate data sources, test hypotheses through comprehensive quantitative models, and identify market opportunities in a relentless pursuit to improve T-Mobile's value proposition and market competitiveness
- Develop new products and own game-changing marketing initiatives, influence stakeholders/leadership through fact based analyses, and drive change
- Examples of specific areas of analytical ownership include but not limited to service & device pricing, product portfolio optimization, customer behavioral modeling, advertising optimization, special offer impact analysis, and distribution channel strategy
- Construct executive level presentations to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and decision impacting mannerWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .