Sr. Manager - Media, Search & Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSr. Manager - Media, Search & Analytics
Position ID: req5231
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Marketing
Location: Charlotte Office, 10200 David Taylor Dr, Charlotte, NC 28262-2373 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/14/2016
The Sr. Manager, Media, Search and Analytics will be responsible for leading and executing the Frigidaire and Electrolux brand media strategy and planning, including implementation and delivery, ongoing media optimization and data analysis and media best practices development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage day-to-day responsibilities of US media agency, ensuring agency meets business needs and established goals
* Oversight and financial stewardship of Electrolux media spend to ensure value of Electrolux media investment, including ongoing monitoring and reporting to ensure accuracy of purchased media. Ensure Electrolux receives all attributable make-goods, rebates, discounts, etc.
* Responsible for strategic SEM/SEO activities and planning, including coordination with digital team regarding SEO keyword integration, and driving innovation in SEM to differentiate Electrolux and Frigidaire and better connect with our consumers throughout the consumer journey
* Execute strategic media expertise to brands and other internal stakeholders and partner with agencies to create, evolve and activate solutions
* Responsible for ongoing media optimization and analysis
* Collaborate with digital team and marketing operations to deliver fully aligned integrated media campaigns, supporting business objectives
* Develop strategic media briefs that align with brand, seasonal and creative goals
* Monitor media marketplace and industry/competitors to identify trends, testing opportunities and best practices
* Monitor consumer media consumption habits and trends to drive effectiveness
* Build and maintain relationships with media partners.
* Manage content marketing media and paid social to drive engagement and promote virility of content stories
* Partner with digital team to ensure best practice implementation of tagging, tracking and targeting to drive quality traffic
* Leverage data and analytics to enable best-in-class media plans and optimization
* Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing or related field required, MBA strongly preferred
* Minimum 7 years of experience in media planning or media agency/supplier
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Passion for and a breadth and depth of experience in Media planning and use of data and analytics across media types, including TV/video, mobile, banner, social, publishing, search, programmatic.
* Expertise in understanding multiple brands strategies and objectives and delivering against these via media strategies.
* Possess a high level of motivation with a strong drive for results.
* Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem solving
* Deep knowledge of analytics and measurement metrics; how to measure program success accordingly
* Outstanding oral & written communication skills; strong presentation skills with ability to engage an audience
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Ability to effectively partner and motivate across functions and with outside vendors
* Creative thinker; always looking for new ideas and best practices to deliver highest quality work
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.