Sr. Manager, Network Engineering and Security
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:Manages a team of professionals supporting development and maintenance for assigned business functions.Manages new development projects and supports maintenance and enhancement activities.Develops project plans and sets priorities for multiple projects.Evaluates business opportunities and implements cost effective solutions.Prepare and conduct associate evaluations.Prepare and manage departmental budget.
In addition, theSr. Manager Network Engineering & Security will:
- Provide Global Firewall Engineering and 24x7x365 Operation.
- Firewall Vendor management. Manage FW SLAs and change
- Process Key measurement network availability, SLA breach
- Manage the NA Network Engineering Team for Voice and Data.
- Manage Work orders for the Team and schedule Network
- Reporting. Key measurement # of Work orders, # circuit
- Engineering, Project deadlines
- Will manage a team of multiple Engineers and Support Specialists.
Must have demonstrated knowledgewith the following:
* Cisco Data Network - Routing Protocols
* Check Point and Other FW Vendors
* Cloud Architecture
* Cisco VoIP
Qualifications:Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience in a related field.Minimum of 8 years experience in systems or applications development.Experience leading a team of developers. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .