Sr Manager, Production Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
* The Production Management team plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty through effective support, coordination and management of all account specific pre go-live operational readiness requirements & post launch sustainment of all production revenue generating products and services.
* The Sr. Manager for this team is responsible for managing a team of 10 Production Management professionals, and is the primary interface for executive customer interactions as well as liaising with internal departmental Sr. leadership for escalated inquiries/issues for all aspects of the solution deployed for the client.
* Day to day management and coaching of the Production Management team
* Providing a liaison between executive customer contact and internal technical departmental leadership
* Reviewing and approving contractual Service Level Agreement for all customers
* Leading internal and external client meetings.
* Laser focus on constantly improving customer satisfactions
* Primary escalation point for customer service executive escalations
* Leads coordination and messaging efforts for escalated, highly sensitive production events
* Manages/forecasts budgets associated with the Production Management team
* Builds and fosters cross-departmental Sr. leader relationships
* Drive actions to improve processes and communication, promoting a culture of continuous improvement
* Partners with CSM, Support and PS Account Mgmt leadership to develop processes to ensure full cycle customer specific support models
Number of Years of Work Experience: 12+ years if experience with 5-10+ years managing technical teams
* Strong technical and business background with effective analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to perform complex analyses.
* Strong presentation and communication skills with ability to interact with executives, senior managers, technical experts and customers
* A demonstrated ability to execute on multiple projects and excel in a fast-paced, results-orientated work environment
* Impeccable customer service and communication skills
* Ability to understand client requirements
* Must be available or occasional travel within the US
* Demonstrated problem solving, capacity planning and operations process creation skills.
* Real life expertise at providing 24x7x365 customer support
* Attention to detail with methodical problem-solving approach.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.