Sr. Manager SSO - Performance and Metrics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 1/14/2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4787 Sr. Manager SSO - Performance and Metrics (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Sr. Manager SSO - Performance and Metrics
The Senior Manager, Shared Services Operations, Performance Metrics is responsible for delivering tools and solutions for business analysis and strategic planning, as well as automated reports and business metrics (KPIs), using a combination of advanced technical expertise and business acumen.
Create data analysis and research models, with the ability to manipulate, analyze, and recognize business trends for various areas including procurement, accounts payable, credit and collections and payroll.
Conduct comprehensive impact/what-if financial and operational analysis of business process changes. Analyze new programs feasibility, expected return and risks. Provide executive team with detailed analysis to support transformational business initiatives.
Oversee the ongoing evolution of planning and reporting functions in Shared Services with a focus on process improvement and expansion of complex analytical capabilities. Regularly interacts with Citrix executives and various major stakeholders.
The position requires:
- an analytical mindset, high level of organization, solid communication skills and the ability to recognize processes that can be streamlined and then to implement changes to these processes accordingly.
- data analysis, research and benchmarking, with the ability to manipulate, analyze, and recognize trends and identify areas and methods to continuously improve Shared Services results
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Design and implement meaningful key performance metrics for the Global Shared Service teams that include Procurement, Accounts Payable, Credit & Collections and Payroll.
- Develop advanced dashboards for management consumption. Work with stakeholders to understand their data and metrics needs to ensure the most valuable and effective metrics are measured.
- Assist stakeholders in interpreting KPIs and data and assist in developing and executing plans to improve outcomes
- Design and develop standard reports that can be reproduced quickly and on a recurring basis.
- Responds to ad-hoc Reporting requests as needed.
- Continually works to identify new opportunities to provide valuable metrics to the business and Senior Management team.
- Participate as needed as a subject matter expert in global project teams for requirements gathering and analysis on strategic projects.
Qualifications (include knowledge, skills, abilities, and related work experience)
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills of highly complex reporting and metrics scenarios.
- Highly motivated individual that is able to work independently, as well as participate on team projects.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas into comprehensive verbal/written communication to gain broad organizational commitment and alignment with business and IT, as well as all management levels.
- Experience with multiple complex database, reporting and analytic systems. Oversee the ongoing evolution of reporting needs with a focus on process improvement and expansion of complex analytical capabilities
- Expert Excel user with ability to automate Reports (Pivots, Vlookups, Macros) Advanced level of expertise using Microsoft Office suite.
- Advanced understanding of systematic logic, reasoning, problem solving required.
- Ability to work effectively within a diverse organization to get projects accomplished
- Has a thorough understanding of the people, processes, technology issues and a passion regarding customer service (internal and external) and delivery/execution Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
Functional/Technical Requirements (include education, certifications, and training)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Accounting related field preferred
- 8+ years of related experience in a shared service environment
- Strategic entrepreneurial thinker, able to translate business strategy to supporting system requirements
- Knowledge of SAP a plus. Knowledge of the following cloud-based systems a plus: Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass, High Radius, Workday Payroll
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.