Sr. Manager, Subscriptions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
Pandora Media Inc.
* Subscription Marketing Management - Work closely with the marketing team to set macro goals and monitor aggregated performance of subscription marketing acquisition and retention efforts by channel. Target goals will include detailed conversion metrics (trials, upgrades, win-backs, etc.) and will build to business KPIs including net subscribers, revenue and margin. Key financial metrics such as cost per acquisition and lifetime value will be leveraged to guide these plans and targets.
* Manage Incremental Subscription Sales Channels - Develop and manage programs for our third party channel partners - gift cards, bulk code sales, extended trial code programs with first and third parties.
* Sales Org - Collaborate with Pandora's world-class sales organization to develop new opportunities for Subscription (consumer and for business product) by leveraging advertiser relationships. Grow awareness and sales of our bulk gift code offerings.
* Owned Channel Inventory Management - Work closely with the yield management and marketing teams to develop a macro plan for use of in-product ad inventory for the promotion of subscription. In conjunction with marketing, set business rules for the triggers and frequency of in-product subscription upsells that optimizes for subscription conversion without negatively impacting overall product engagement. Work with marketing on the monitoring of the plans.
* Analytics - Partner with the subscription analytics team to create a plan to build the appropriate tracking and reporting infrastructure and dashboards to optimally manage Pandora's muti-tier subscription offerings.
* Loyalty/Subscription Content - Collaborate with Music Maker, Product, Strategy and Live teams to contribute to content or early access programs exclusively for Subscribers. Evaluate other loyalty programs and options.
* International - Participate in subscription planning for international expansion of the Pandora service.
* 6+ years' experience in digital consumer marketing, subscription marketing or other relevant fields; mobile marketing experience a plus
* Deep knowledge of subscription business metrics; ability to identify trends and understand their long term implications
* Strong analytics and problem solving skills
* Experience with performance marketing; rigorous testing, measurement and optimizations
* Excellent communication skills, working cross functionally
* Power user of Excel, Microsoft Office suite
* Excellent time and project management skills; including work prioritization
* Education: BA/BS in Business, Economics, or related field; MBA or related Masters is a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org