Sr. Manager of ERP Back - Office Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_BUILT ON 30 YEARS OF EXPERTISE, RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS PROVIDES SPECIALIZED RECRUITING SERVICES TO A DIVERSE PORTFOLIO OF CLIENTS RANGING FROM FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES TO SMALL AND MID-SIZED BUSINESSES SPANNING MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES._
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Sr. Manager for ERP Back-Office systems in the Baltimore area. Leadership, management of a large enterprise wide team, and strategic partnerships are key. This is a FTE career opportunity offering competitive base salary + high bonuses, excellent benefits.
The Sr. Manager of Back-office Systems is responsible for the ecosystem of Financial ERP and business process applications across the enterprise. This position ensures that the systems needed to support the mission, goals, and operations of the company are provided in a timely, accurate, creative, and cost-effective manner. Enterprise wide systems are PeopleSoft, however other will be considered to include Oracle and SAP etc..
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent; advanced degree desirable
* Certification: Project Management certification and ASAP Project Management certification a plus
* Minimum of 8-10years of IT leadership experience program/project management experience, to include:
* Experience delivering large, complex programs consisting of multiple interrelated projects that span across multiple locations and/or functions
* Successful management of large scale, global ERP programs
* Management of large teams in a global environment
* DEVELOPING, IMPLEMENTING AND SUPPORTING LARGE SCALE PEOPLESOFT FSCM AND PROGRAM MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE A PLUS - AP, AR, GL, BILLING ETC..
* Global leadership with ERP experience; implementing world-class processes and systems that significantly improve business operations both locally and on a global scale
* Expertise and previous experience in leveraging outside partners supporting the company's development, maintenance, and infrastructure efforts.
* Proficient in all phases of project delivery lifecycles
* Strong technical project management and/or leadership skills including the ability to plan, organize, and control activities
* Experience working in an offshore/onshore collaborative environment
* Ability to travelinternationally without restrictions required.
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.