Sr Managers/Principals- Cost & Damages, Construction Consulting (2658)
Exponent - Natick, MA
- Exponent Exponent
- Natick, MA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our approximately 900 staff members work in 24 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has over 600 consultants, including more than 350 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
Exponent's Construction Consulting Practice services the construction industry by providing project advisory, risk analysis, strategic planning, dispute resolution, and financial damages services. Our multi-disciplined staff, which includes engineers, architects, construction managers, accountants, and technical specialists, provides these services to both the public and private sectors on all types of construction projects. Some of these include commercial buildings, industrial and manufacturing facilities, power plants, bridges and roads, marine structures, light rail systems, tunnels, airports, sporting arenas, resorts and gaming facilities, and retail outfits.
The Construction Consulting Practice is currently hiring Senior Managers/Principals with a background in Cost & Damages Analysis. Opportunities are available in several of our locations. We are looking for experienced consultants to help lead and further expand the cost and damages capabilities both regionally and nationally of our Construction Consulting Practice.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Expand our regional and national construction consulting efforts
- Direct client assignments related to construction costs and damages; provide claims preparation, review, and analysis; and assist clients through litigation
- Identify, develop, and secure new business opportunities and promote Exponent through typical business contacts
- Develop and mentor staff in the areas of construction cost and damages
- Promote Exponent's expertise in construction costs and damages by publishing papers, presenting at conferences, and conducting seminarsQualifications for this position include:
- B.A. in Accounting or related degree. Advanced degree(s) and certification is preferred.
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in construction costs and damages consulting and project management
- Significant experience in contract dispute resolution and construction claims, litigation services, and construction consulting services
- Proven business development and client management track record, and the ability to attract projects to support full-time staff