Sr. Market / Business Development Manager - Rental and Staging 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Looking for a Rental and Staging Guru to forge new ground for market leader in high lumens projectors in North America.
Under guidance of Director of Projectors, contributes to the strategic direction and provides hands-on market development and marketing strategies in the North American Rental and Staging channels. Responsible for developing business opportunities through partner recruitment, relationship management and driving branded sales of high lumens projectors by increasing market penetration and awareness.
COLLABORATES WITH: Product Management, Channel and End-user Sales Teams, and complementary solution providers to give technical and category expertise to win opportunities in high lumen projectors.
BUILDS RENTAL AND STAGING BUSINESS
* Contributes to strategic plan development to penetrate Rental and Staging projector markets.
* Develops channel partner network through targeted recruitment in designated markets.
* Establishes a strong presence within accounts at decision maker and management level
* Leads participation in key industry events, trade shows and partner events.
* Collaborates with Sales and key channel partners to plan and drive business growth activities.
* Builds product revenue pipeline by effectively utilizing all resources available.
* Identifies, communicates and provides technical advice to channel partners, consultants and prospective end users to close deals.
* Provides technical product training to external and internal teams; works with internal stakeholders to develop necessary technical resources and tools.
* Demonstrates products to channel partners and end users.
* Provides technical input into the development of product roadmaps.
* Establishes partnerships as needed with complementary hardware and software companies.
* Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, managers and R&D, to best meet company goals and objectives.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Extensive knowledge of Rental and Staging markets and applications in high lumens projectors.
* Experience with key national partners and channels utilized to service this market.
* Extensive knowledge of core projector technology, advanced features and competitive products.
* Knowledge of adjacent products within the ecosystem (control systems, video processors, mapping software, networking, lighting)
* Requires specialist experience at:
* Intermediate level (5-8 years of experience)
* Advanced level (8-12 years of experience)
Please include current salary package with your resume.
Salary open and dependent upon experience.