Marketing Manager, National Accounts
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
Interstate Battery System of America
As part of the National Accounts (NAC) Channel Strategy Team, this role will enable Interstate and our National Account brands to connect with consumers through all elements of marketing to drive profitable growth. They will act as the primary liaison for channel strategy to internal creative marketing, external agency partners and will be the internal subject matter expert leveraging industry trends and marketing strategies across all of our channels/brands. Person must be able to influence and cross-functionally communicate the value of the program to channel management, account management and NAC leadership.
* The Senior Marketing Manager develops the overall channel marketing strategies based on channel requirements and account needs.
* Owns the marketing calendar and defines program scope, design briefs, expectations, timing and provides detail analytics; i.e., project schedules, man-hours (internal/external) and presents monthly to Channel Strategy leadership.
* Responsible for developing and producing high quality marketing programs and/or campaigns to include point-of-purchase, merchandising, social, web, app and literature that exceeds the needs of the account/channel.
* Manages budgeted hours/expenses.
* Drives internal/external accountability - The role is empowered to lead.
* Drive cross-functional coordination working with Distributor business unit where applicable on Interstate marketing strategies
* Bachelor's degree required; Masters preferred.
* 5+ Years in consumer products and/or agency marketing experience
* Strong leadership skills and great ability to influence people.
* Flexibility to adapt to changing business requirements, and ability to power through ambiguity.
* Experience with leading/managing third party vendors in the area of database/agency marketing.
* Significant experience marketing strategy.
* Proven experience with database marketing and web analytics.
* Must be a self-starter, be self-motivated with a strong desire to win