Sr. Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003937
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for driving tailored marketing strategies and initiatives for Express Scripts Member Experience effort and the Home Delivery product suite, which is Express Scripts online pharmacy. This position will lead the team in telling the Member Experience and Home Delivery stories to both internal and external audiences.
The primary focus of this position is the following: 1) develop and execute business-to-business strategic marketing plans, and 2) develop marketing materials, sales tools as well as integrated campaigns enabling client-facing employees to effectively communicate Home Delivery solutions and Member Experience capabilities.
This position performs many roles that directly impacts clients, members, prospects as well as internal audiences. The focus is primarily business-to-business with some business-to-consumer projects. This person is a member of the Division Marketing team dedicated to supporting the Member Experience and Home Delivery product team. This role will work closely with groups such as Home Delivery Solutions team, Member Experience, Division Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Training, Analytics and Research to drive results. Key activities performed by this position include the following:
DEVELOP AND EXECUTE B2B STRATEGIC MARKETING PLANS:
Works cross-functionally to develop marketing strategies and annual marketing plans
Identifies and executes on opportunities for launching tailored campaigns, communications and other mechanisms designed to stimulate interest in Express Scripts Home Delivery solutions and present the Member Experience story
DEVELOP MARKETING MATERIALS, SALES TOOLS AND INTEGRATED CAMPAIGNS TO ADVANCE SALES, RETENTION AND UPSELLS
Interfaces with the product and member experience team to understand and execute against their communication needs
* Works cross-functionally to help develop and execute meaningful and aligned strategic positioning, market messaging and content
* Leverages business knowledge, research, and insights to optimize market messages and communications campaigns
* Develops marketing communications - collateral, presentations, videos, webinars, articles, case studies, etc. - that are used by the field sales organization, clients, members and consumed internally
* Supports internal and external marketing campaigns
* Manages internal and external resources to support project timelines and deliverables
* Develops and executes training to raise level of field effectiveness around Home Delivery solutions and the Member Experience story
* Assists in launching new products/solutions
* Bachelors Degree required with degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field. MBA a strong plus
* Minimum 8 years relevant experience in B2B and/or B2C Marketing (i.e. B2B company with strong marketing competency, agency, or consultancy). Knowledge of healthcare benefits, pharmacy benefit management industry or related fields highly preferred.
* Experience with marketing services to consumers a plus.
* Strategic thinker with strong understanding of B2B marketing channels and ability to understand client needs.
* Demonstrated knowledge of how consumers make choices and experience developing effective marketing campaigns that influence decision making.
* Demonstrated success partnering with cross-functional teams developing and executing marketing campaigns.
* Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills including a track record of positioning an organization to achieve tangible outcomes in a competitive environment
* Excellent relationship development and management skills;
* Ability to juggle multiple projects
* Self starter
* Previous experience working with internal creative teams or outside agencies.
* Track record of exceeding set metrics. Focus on impact and results.
* Unusually high work ethic and whatever it takes mentality. Ability to work under extreme pressure and strict timelines, and to thrive in a fast-paced, high demand environment.
* Superior time management, project management, and computer skills.
* Travel required occasionally.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Marketing & Corporate Communications works strategically with Sales & Account Management to manage relationships, win new business and retain existing clients. Marketing & Corporate Communications also provides strategic planning and communications counsel for key corporate initiatives, as well as tactical and creative support for areas throughout the organization. Broadly, Marketing & Corporate Communications is responsible for all corporate messaging and communications management. Other areas of responsibility include:
* B2B/B2C integrated marketing campaigns
* Corporate events and experiential marketing
* Public affairs and media relations
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.