Sr. Marketing Specialist 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sr.Marketing Specialist
* Design and implement clear and effective web pages, landing pages and e-mail promotions
* Create web images per instruction and optimize for optimal design and download efficiency
* Coordinate and execute testing plans and resolve issues prior to implementation
* Interact with IT staff, clients, and vendors to identify specific web requirements, problems and resolutions
* Prepare HTML-enabled e-mails and distribute per schedule
* Maintain close collaboration with members of marketing team to assist in the generation and management of all site content
* Monitor and manage the performance, stability and reliability of the websites and associated data
* Take part in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs
* Fulfill project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
* Bachelordegree or equivalent experience is required
* Proficient in graphic designsoftware, specifically Adobe Photoshop Adobe CS6, and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
* Work experience with HTML and CSS required. Experience with HTML5, Flash, Java and Ajax a plus.
* At least 5 years experience in a marketing environment
* Ability to overcome design layout problems and make design recommendations as part of daily process.
* Knowledgeable in PC industrial products is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills: verbal (presentation) and business writing
* Must be self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
* Positive & aggressive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
Advantech is an EOE and E-Verify Employer.