Sr. Marketing Specialist, Mobile Apps 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing our customers something special every day. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, including clothing, home decor, accessories, toys and gifts, giving customers something new to discover each morning at an incredible price. We are fast-paced, innovative and metric-driven, with a team passionate for delighting our customers. Whether you want to work with incredible product selection, develop smart marketing plans, help us in our pursuit of faster fulfillment, or do something else awesome in between, we have a place for you. With locations in Seattle, Reno, Columbus and Bethlehem, our team is excited to be changing the way people shop every day - and we are just getting started.
The Senior Marketing Specialist works to execute marketing campaigns, push the envelope by testing new and unproven tactics, and build out new processes at scale. In addition, this position measures campaign performance via data and analytical insights. The Senior Marketing Specialist will contribute to zulily's success through intelligent channel management, identifying high ROI campaign opportunities, and continued improvement of the daily customer experience.
This position will sit within the Lifecycle Marketing team, with a focus on supporting the Mobile App channel. As the modern consumer increasingly prefers to interact with retail outlets via their mobile devices, zulily is focused on providing valuable and actionable communication and programs through our customer's preferred shopping platform. The ideal candidate for this role will work to improve our push and in-app notification content, as well as help increase our app install base through targeted download campaigns and programs that provide app-specific value to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES/CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Create and optimize various marketing campaigns and programs
* Work with Creative, Technology and Merchandising teams to identify effective campaigns and content as well as identify the tech opportunities to scale them.
* Analyze campaign performance through key success metrics, build informative and actionable reports, and communicate insights to the rest of the business.
* Identify and execute on opportunities to grow our app install base and increase our reach though push notifications and in-app marketing.
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
* 3+ years relevant experience managing marketing campaigns, preferably through mobile app channels
* Experience launching new channels and programs, or improving existing channels
* Experience analyzing campaign performance and performing data analysis
* Ability to work cross-functionally to ensure program success
* High level of proficiency using Excel for data analysis and reporting
* SQL, or other data mining experience preferred
* Tableau experience a plus
* Previous Facebook or other paid channel marketing experience a plus
zulily is an Equal Opportunity Employer
zulily participates in E-Verify. zulily will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.