Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY My client, a major warehousing and supply chain firm is in need of a Mechanical Engineer for the following initiative.
* Develop mechanical design solutions based on engineering principles
* Interpret customer requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems to ensure solutions are implemented accurately and within budget
* Provide technical support to external and internal customers
* Resolve operational problems related to projects and be involved in the presentation of the solution to the customer
* Provide high quality pre-sales, design-in and post-sales technical support
* Modifies systems and components upon customer's request with appropriate documentation
* Maintain accurate records and files in accordance with Company, Customer, and Regulatory Agencies
* Create and finalize design to meet project requirements inclusive of accurate Bill of Materials, Cost estimations, and manufacturing drawings
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar related degree)
* 1-3 years related job experience
* SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MS Office, ERP proficient(SolidWorks is a must)
* Strong fundamental knowledge of mechanical design
* Critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently or as a team member in a high output environment
* Excellent problem solving and time management skills
* Efficient organization and project planning skills
* Proactive, resourceful, highly motivated
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills
* Travel as required to support projects
* Must be able to lift 10-25+ pounds periodically.
* Must be proficient in the English language.
Please send in your resume if you have the full life cycle Mechanical Design Engineering experience in order to be considered for this position.