Sr. Mgr, Pkg - Injection Mold & Thermo. 9/9/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Sr. Mgr, Pkg - Injection Mold & Thermo.
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
In this role:
The Sr. Manager in this position is involved in leading and facilitating the strategic sourcing process. This includes market and industry analysis, supplier research and review, category and supplier segmentation, sourcing events, analysis, negotiations, contracting and implementation. These activities will also ensure the most optimal terms and conditions for Kraft Heinz, while not negatively impacting service or quality. The scope of this position includes category strategy development and ongoing category management as a result of sourcing activities to ensure the most effective supply base design. This position is linked closely with a number of cross functional areas from an overall project management perspective and strategy execution. This individual is responsible for the delivery of specific productivity and cash flow targets in alignment with overarching goals and objectives, with a focus on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
* Minimum Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum of 6 years experience in Procurement
* High results-orientation.
* Strong written, verbal, and listening skills
* Ability to effectively negotiate and influence business decisions and change.
* Strong Analytical, Planning and Execution skills.
* Can be forceful and direct as well as diplomatic.
* Ability to multitask and juggle projects at varying levels of complexity
* Leadership & Management experience preferred
* Can effectively articulate various perspectives and impacts of issues and project them into the future. Able to see all sides and the inherent value to stakeholders.
* Can work through tough agreements and settle disputes effectively.
* Anticipates and adjusts for problems and obstacles.
* Effective at establishing trust and building effective business relationships and getting things done through others.
* Organizational Agility knows how to get things done both through formal and informal channels.
* Priority Setting Spends his/ her time and the time of others on what s most important. Eliminates roadblocks and creates focus.
* Strong understanding of Excel and in developing presentations
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a dive