Sr Mgr Project Mgmt-EAR143
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Sr Manager, Project Management is responsible for the overall project management at Allrecipes, providing leadership, coordination, and management of the PMO processes and functions.
II. Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
- Educate and provide thought leadership for project management methodologies throughout the organization
- Drive process development and process improvement efforts, working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Manage the PMO team, fostering career development opportunities for team members
- Effectively identify and manage impediments that impede progress within the organization, working to resolve them in a timely and effective manner, collaborating with all appropriate stakeholders
- Assign project managers to projects, programs, and other key initiatives to support the business
- Collaborates with members of the Development and QA teams to support and improve our regular release process, ensuring that PMO support is provided for every release
- Create and manage the budget for PMO, ensuring alignment with the overall BI department budget
- Serve as the Chief Scrum Master and Agile Coach for the organization, which includes but is not limited to:
- Lead the continual progression of the Agile transition, maintaining a focus on continual improvement
- Provide coaching and guidance for the Scrum Masters and scrum teams
- Organize and facilitate the Scrum Master community of practice
- Support the Development management team in their application of technical practices
- Collaborate with the Chief Product Owner in extending and supporting Agile within the organization
- Escalate organizational level impediments and issues to the Executive Action Team (EAT)
- Define and refine the metrics used for the application of the Agile principles and Scrum framework
- Collaborate with the Chief Product Owner and VP of Technology to ensure that the Scrum guidelines are consistently applied across scrum teams
- Work to actively influence an integrated approach to project management with all teams and stakeholders
- Serve as a mentor for the PMO team and for others in the organization, and foster the same with the Senior Project Managers on the team.