Sr. .NET Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The HT Group
JOB DESCRIPTION.NET Application Developer
Banking / Financial Industry
North Austin Area (_relocation assistance offered_)
**NO C2C or Visa Sponsorship- must be eligible to work in the United States.
This is an opportunity to think creatively and learn new technologies and be part of a growing team that is thinking BIG. The HT Group has partnered up with this well- known / established financial institution in Austin Texas that offers a phenomenal employee benefit package - rarely seen in Austin. This integration/Microsoft shop is looking to hire a couple of .NETDevelopers to work on their middle tier. THEY ARE FOCUSED ON FINDING A .NET DEVELOPER WITH STRONG WCF AND WEB API EXPERIENCE! With a background in web security and experience with SSIS.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN THIS .NET DEVELOPER:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field preferred.
* 6-7 years of experience with C# and ASP.NET
* T-SQL required, and familiarity with SSIS/SSRS.
* WCF to build SOAP and/or REST web services with C# and ASP.NETrequired.
* Data modeling techniques required.
* XML/XSLT/XPATH required
* Minimum of three (3) year of experience with MVC 4 preferred.
* Recent experience with BizTalk or other Enterprise Integration Software, MS MQ, Windows Workflow, or ESB Architecture would be a PLUS!
* Demonstrated knowledge of data standards (both data exchange and storage) highly preferred.
THE BENEFITS ARE AWESOME!!
* Progressive financial firm
* Open -door work environment
* Onsite gym and fitness reimbursement
* Flexible spending accounts
* Dental, Vision, Employee and Dependent Life/AD&D, Short/Long-term disability, White Glove Health
* PTO, federal holidays, vacation and sick days, personal days, sabbaticals
* Generous 401(k) matching and gift
* Financial Planning and Education Reimbursement