Sr. .Net Developer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description: (8-10years of experience) The successful candidate will be part of a team to design and develop browser-based middle tier and front-end applications for the Prepaid suite of products using Visual Studio.NET 2010/2012 (ASP.NET - C#). Perform unit testing and integration testing of said applications. Interface directly with staff members of Development, Product Management, Project Management, and Quality Assurance.
The main function of an analyst/developer is to develop and design web applications and web sites. A typical analyst/developer is responsible for directing web site content creation, enhancement and maintenance. An entry level analyst/developer typically has a Bachelors degree or equivalent training with previous experience. As the levels progress, the years experience increase along with leadership expectations, with the introduction of a supervisory role at Level 4. The technical skills, including the knowledge of computer hardware and software, increase across levels, starting from basic at Level 1 to expert at Level 5.
o Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required
o 8-10 years experience required
o Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
o Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
o Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required)
o Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Required)
o Expert knowledge of computer hardware and software (Required)
o Expert knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models (Required)
o Expert knowledge of computer software, such as Adobe, Java, SQL, etc (Required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
o * Analyze and develop web applications using C#, .NET 3.5 - 4.5, TFS, evaluate and recommend solutions to meet user requirements; define and implement solutions.
* Champion for improvements in process/procedures.
* Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in developing and supporting web applications for large corporations.
* Minimum of 5 or more years of experience using C#, ASP.NET 2.0 and the .Net framework (versions 3.5 - 4.5).
* Expert in defining remote communication methodologies such as web services, WCF, MQ, and remoting.
* Experience with AJAX, WPF, WF, and the MVC/MVVM design pattern is desirable.
* Experience with .Net application security and familiarity OWASP recommendations.
* Expert in best practices for web application development and design patterns.
* Experience with coding accessible websites (Section 508 and/or WCAG 2.0) is preferred.
* Experience with Localization / Internationalization of web applications.
* Working knowledge of SQL Server, stored procedures, database design.
* Development experience in a cross-platform, multi-tier environment.
* Strong technical, estimating, design and analytical aptitude.
* Ability to provide oversight for design deliverables and development tasks.
* Proven leadership ability.
* Consistently able to assess and evaluate problems and manage risk to the service when recommending change.
* In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle required.
* Ability to develop code that follows established coding guidelines.
* Strong communication skills with proven ability to present complex ideas and document in a clear and concise way.
* Quick learner; self-starter, detailed and thorough.
* Multitasking between designs, development, and defect resolution.
* Must be a self-starter and willing to take limited direction from senior staff.
* Must be present in the office during work hours with ability to work from home in limited scenarios. Laptop provided. No telecommuting.
* Local candidates strongly preferred.
* Financial industry experience or experience with high-performance applications strongly preferred.
Must have skills: Must have 8years of total IT industry experience, with minimum 5+ in .NET framework. Candidate must also have some UI and webservices experience as well, however, no minimum number of years is required here.