Sr Occupancy Planner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Sr Occupancy Planner
Auto Req ID
The Senior Space Planner role takes ownership of client portfolio of space and related projects by providing programming, space planning, and coordination services for modular furniture installation or reconfiguration, tenant improvements, and move projects.
* Maintains and fosters strong customer relationships
* Act as a liaison between existing internal and external vendors and customers
* Participate in space and strategic planning solutions for small to mid-sized projects
* Oversees the coordination of multiple aspects of space and strategic planning
* Meets regularly with clients to provide space and strategic planning solutions
* Coordinate and implement project moves
* Provide complex and detailed design layouts of new and existing office space and furniture as needed for move and tenant improvement projects
* Gather programming information related to space requirements, adjacencies, or move requirements for small reconfigurations and move projects
* Validate drawing database and provide verification updates
* Develop migration plans and space strategies utilizing blocking and stacking diagrams as necessary for strategic and tactical planning
* Strong customer service skills which include strong oral and written communication
* 7 plus years of experience in facilities planning, furniture project management, architecture, furniture design or interior design
* Strong organizational skills combined with attention to detail and quality.
* Strong and proven technical aptitude for learning software and systems
* BS/BA degree in related discipline
* Knowledge of systems furniture and Facilities Management and Space Planning Practices
* 7 plus years managing and executing move coordination/day to day service requests.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42075 BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.