Sr On-Site Services Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Our client is a Giant in the printing industry. Currently we are looking for a Fleet Management Clerk to join the team in Itasca, IL. Our team is focused on hiring the best candidates in the business to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with an amazing company, Apply now!
Location: Itasca, IL, 60143
Temp To Hire
Hours: 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday
* Monitors all facets of the fleet program to ensure that performance standards are maintained and client requirements (contracted service levels) are consistently met
* Engages Ricoh and/or third party resources to anticipate and prevent problems, as well as to assist to remedy problems as they occur
* Helps coordinate machine moves, machine removals and new machine installations
* Helps track and/or projected end of service life dates, as required
* Manages the collection of periodic meter readings, including review and validation
* Maintains Master Meter File to monitor device address location, aging meters, service levels, identify devices for possible upgrades due to age, identify over utilized devices.
* Post current MMF to RWorld site
* Updates MMF for IP address changes/adds
* Communicates with end users via email and/or phone to validate or obtain device information
* Communicates with internal resources via email and/or phone to resolve meter reporting or service issues
* Identifies devices not reporting remotely and works with appropriate resources to configure accordingly
* Submits request to add/remove/edit service level for all new and existing devices if appropriate * Provides monthly Fleet Status Dashboard that provides summary of fleet meter aging and devices reporting via DMNX
* Maintains/updates the TRAC Fleet Management databases and DMNX and generates/distributes appropriate periodic reports
* Acts as an advocate for the customer in all matters concerning the fleet reporting and other support as required
* Updates, maintains, and reconciles various excel spreadsheets and database files
* Supports the Service Delivery Manager
* Performs other duties as assigned
* We will be testing for Excel skills. This skillset is essential to this job.
* Requires basic Printer, Multi-Function Printer and Multi-Function Device knowledge
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Proficient at multi-tasking
* Proficient in Excel and Word
* Strong customer service skills
* General Comments
* We will be testing for Excel skills. This skillset is essential to this job
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.