Sr On-Site Services Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Currently we are looking for a Sr. On-Site Services to join the team in Lynchburg, VA. Our team is focused on hiring the best candidates in the business to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with an amazing company, apply now!
Location: Lynchburg, VA, 24502
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
* Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
* Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.
* May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, and reception, etc.
* May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
* Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills needed to perform receptionist duties, employees performing this function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist.
* This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
* Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
* Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
* May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
* Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
* Maintains daily meter and service logs.
* Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
* Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
* Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
* Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
* May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
* May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
* May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
* May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
* May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
* Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
* Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
* Performs filing duties, which may include purging and archiving old documents.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Print & Copy Center environment experience, printing production with some knowledge of digital printing and utilizing print management software
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.