Sr. Oracle Developer 9/2/2016
Aerospace / Defense Company
Wilkes Barre, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Communicating with team lead and team members on the details of the proposed design and progress on the work.
* Responsible for following project management and lifecycle development processes, procedures, and standards to meet extremely high quality assurance goals.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 10 or more years of experience.
* 5years of PL/SQL (writing of packages, procedures, functions, triggers and views)
* 3years of Technical experience in any of the following Oracle E-Business Suite modules: OM, INV, AR, WSH, IBY
* Oracle Workflow
* Oracle Forms and Reports
* PL/SQL Tuning
* Shell Scripting
* Java experience
* Familiarity with SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) requirements/processes
* Familiarity with PCI (Payment Card Industry) requirements/processes