Sr. Partner Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Santa Clara, CA
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for Actionable Network Intelligence. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours.
To check out what it s like to be a Bloxer click Here.
The Sr. Partner Program Manager will work with the Director of Partner Programs to conceive and implement Partner Programs. Their primary charter is to drive the implementation, execution and ongoing management of the program and its supporting elements. They will work with various teams within Infoblox to deliver on the vision that our executive leadership has defined. This is an excellent opportunity to create a unique experience for Infoblox Partners that will lead to explosive growth for our Company.
* Coordinates with field marketing and management personnel in AMS, EMEA, APJ regions to implement partner program
* Work with the sales enablement team to drive Partner requirements for sales and pre sales accreditation including e-learning and training programs
* Distribution and creation of Partner kits and sales tools
* Management of partner communications
* Responsible for management of Partner onboarding process
* Monitor Deal Forward / Deal Registration Incentives
* Responsible for ensuring that sales leads are effectively allocated to partners and tracked
* Deliver findings on performance of all channel partners against targets
* Work in conjunction with Program Director to identify areas of improvement/ address issues
* Budget management, including management of Partner SPIFFs
* Works closely with Partners and with Infoblox global sales management to continually refine and improve sales tools, channel programs and campaigns
* Experience with Channel Partner Programs and definition
* Experience supporting sales teams and developing tools and materials requested
* Cross functional experience with field marketing, enablement, sales
* Capability with PowerPoint, Excel, SFDC
* 5+ years in channel programs/sales programs experience
* Ability to be a team player as well work independently
* Organized, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
* WRITTEN: Must be able to create channel content for a variety of user groups
* VERBAL: Must be able to articulate channel strategy and program to peers and various functional business groups
* INTERPERSONAL: Ability to create and manage a successful channel program in an ever-changing market
* PRESENTATION: Internal presentation, partners, vendors, customers
* MBA preferred
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.