Sr. Payroll Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Canon Business Process Services
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCanon Business Process Services, Inc. currently has a vacancy for a Sr. Payroll Manager at its corporate headquarters in New York, NY. This role oversees the day-to-day operations of the company's payroll process. The successful candidate will work effectively to ensure timely payroll processing, reconciling tax liabilities, investigating discrepancies and providing direction to payroll staff. The manager will ensure strict adherence to company standards and timely compliance in all procedures.
To be eligible for this position, all applicants must meet the minimum qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* Certified Payroll Professional, APA Professional Designations Preferred
* 5+ years supervisory experience in a professional business setting in the payroll industry
* Knowledge of all business equipment
* Experience with Inifinum, Infor Infinium and AS400 preferred
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel, spreadsheet and presentation software
* Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
* Ability to understand visual processes, interpret data and translate into written word
* Advanced ability to ensure that quality and production standards are met
* Advanced ability to motivate, coach and train staff
* Advanced customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance
* Advanced Organization, adminstrative, record-keeping and time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong team approach to business