Sr. PeopleSoft Systems Developer 9/6/2016
Rose International Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 240096
Location: Folsom, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Oracle, PeopleSoft, SQR
Position Title: Sr. PeopleSoft Systems Developer
Location: Folsom, CA 95630
""U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.""
The Sr. PeopleSoft Systems Developer is responsible for the design and development of modifications to packaged software and/or custom solutions developed to support specific business needs. Works closely with business analysts and/or key users, assessing business needs and determining/implementing information technology solutions.
* Performs analysis, conceptual design, development (coding) and implementation of modifications to purchased applications or custom programs to enhance value to business. Provides expert support of the development after implementation. Applies business and systems knowledge throughout process.
* Participates in the technical design and coding of interfaces, data conversions, reports, and customizations providing the required functionality not supplied by the package.
* Collaborates with internal users, staff members, and information technology colleagues to define detailed customer requirements and system interfaces while assessing value in modification to delivered software versus building new functionality. Translate requirements into technical design solutions.
* Gain sufficient understanding of various IT applications to translate functional designs into technical approaches
* Deliver technical information, support and training to internal customers to assist them in performing and improving their daily work processes.
* Provide technical expertise to team members
* Participate in trainings for offshore Development team.
Experience: 8 years minimum work experience in application analysis, design, software development, systems implementation and package integration with demonstrated strong performance.
Education: Bachelor''s degree preferred or commensurate work experience
Additional required competencies/skills:
* Excellent problem solving skills - able to focus both on the big picture and finite details.
* Attention to detail.
* Experience with PeopleSoft Financials 9.1
* Ability to deliver results in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required. The ability to express oneself effectively within groups and in one-to-one conversations. Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
* Excellent ability to organize information, manage tasks and use available tools to effectively contribute to an organization.
* Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software development industry concepts, tools, and techniques.
* Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools, and techniques.
* Comfortable working within the parameters of a project methodology.
* Comfortable working with geographically diverse teams.
* Experience with PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Equations, SQR, Integration Broker.
* Experience with Oracle databases.
ROSE INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW. POSITIONS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA WILL BE ADMINISTERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE.