Sr. Placement Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Sr. Placement Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
FINEX is currently looking for a Broker to join the dedicated financial services team. The Broker is recognized as the main contact in the marketplace from Willis Towers Watson and serves as the primary liaison between insurers and clients. This person is responsible for managing major client relationships, deploying placement expertise and helping to drive revenue growth within the assigned office. The position requires some social interaction at industry events and meetings.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Building strong relationships with existing clients and developing new business opportunities
* Providing coverage and program advice, expertise and recommendations within assigned FINEX placements
* Preparing FINEX submissions to carriers
* Develop and understand best coverage terms/conditions available; negotiating with carriers for these best terms/conditions
* Preparing and finalizing coverage confirmations, including binding quotes and giving final confirmations of coverage to clients
* Delivering FINEX-related periodicals and other FINEX thought leadership items to clients on a regular basis
* Maintaining and developing relationships with key carriers in the Mid-Atlantic
* Monitoring carrier performance regarding service and claims handling
* Serving as a point of communication with production teams/client advocates
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES AND SKILL SETS:
* 5+ years of experience underwriting or brokering
* Financial Institutions E&O and Cyber brokering or underwriting a plus, but not necessary
* Comprehensive & up-to-date technical knowledge of product areas and industry
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Legal, or other relevant subject
* Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills & the ability to think laterally
* Computer efficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, etc.)
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.