Sr. Pre-sales SE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSR. PRE-SALES (SE) OPENING
LEADER PROVIDER OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND ANALYTICS SOFTWARE
Our customer experience software platform brings together survey technology, analytics, and other tools to allow companies to understand and improve their customers' experience in real time. Our customers are large businesses in the auto, financial services, retail, hospitality, technology, and B2B sectors intent on giving their customers a better, more personalized experience.
The candidate we seek is one that has consistently achieved success and shows a high level of proficiency in articulating sales cycles and in following the process necessary for superior performance in a given competitive landscape.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
* Assisting the sales team in meeting/exceeding revenue targets for assigned territory through the direct sale of our SaaS solutions.
* Work with an extended team to achieve quarterly and annual objectives
* Support strategic renewals and growth within existing customer base
* Prepare and present sales presentations to CXO level at prospective clients
* Effectively manage and help close large deals within a complex enterprise sales cycle
* Responsible for product presentations and salescampaign orchestration in order to meet sales objectives.
* Develop a sales strategy for the assigned territory that will identify and target prospective customers not currently in our portfolio, leverage our existing installed base, and execute against this strategy for growth.
* Identify high potential sales opportunities through aggressive prospecting and thorough qualification
* Develop customer accounts and reference accounts on our solutions.
* Communicate regularly and effectively with the sales organization to provide accurate and timely sales forecasts, and maintaining accurate and current records in the Salesforce.com automation system, including regular use/updating from the mobile version of this application.
* Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting salescampaigns (marketing, inside sales, pre-sales support, engineering, professional services, market research services, data sciences and executives).
* Develop detailed proposals and responding to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* 5+ years of successful software pre-sales experience at the C-level - prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business with complex sales cycles.
* Proven and documented track record of expanding revenues within existing accounts and establishing new accounts with a demonstrated ability to manage complex sales with extended sales cycles.
* Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales & marketing team.
* Experience with SaaS/Cloud based solutions is a plus
* Demonstrated ability to identify, access and develop trusting relationships with C-level business executives.
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills as well as excellent proficiency in Salesforce.com, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team