Sr Principal Programs Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Mountain View, CA
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget, with quality
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop a detailed program plan to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the program scope, program schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Measure program performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Successfully manage the relationship with all stakeholders
* Perform risk management to minimize program risks
* Proven working experience in program management in the information technology sector
* Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
* Business background with understanding software release cycle
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* PMP certification is a plus..
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.