Sr Principal Solutions Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 1/1/2017
Group Health Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat does it mean to work at Group Health?
At Group Health, our mission is to enrich peoples lives by improving health. As a Group Health employee, your role is to deliver on that mission every day by living our valuesCustomer Focus, Accountability, Innovation, Excellence, and Integrity. You take initiative, set goals, and solve problems while collaborating with friends and colleagues. Together we make a meaningful impact on our community.
In return, Group Health is committed to providing you competitive pay, excellent benefits, and an opportunity to make a difference each day as we strive to reach our vision to be the preferred health care partner by excelling in quality, service, and affordability.
In this position you will:
* Be responsible for successful creation, initiation and management of strategic and improvement Initiatives and large ongoing programs that involve multiple projects and operational components and require coordination with other programs.
* Lead the planning process to develop the vision and business rationale, defines program structure and establishes the overall approach.
* Drive multiple projects and ensures that the work products and processes of the project teams meet the defined standards.
Minimum Education Requirements
Bachelors Degree Business, Public Administration, Health Administration, Information Technology or related field.
Masters Degree Business, Public Administration, Health Administration, Information Technology or related field.
Minimum Knowledge/Skills Requirements
* Advanced Excellent communication skills, oral and written, formal and informal, prose and presentation style, to wide-ranging audiences.
* Demonstrated ability to organize and disambiguate complicated and chaotic scenarios.
* Critical thinking and root-cause problem solving skills. Ability to simplify and summarize complex topics for non-technical audiences.
* Ability to analyze complex problems quickly; prioritize responsibilities; attention to detail.
* Strong project management skills. Strong conflict resolution ability.
* Ability to work cross-functionally and lead teams without direct-reporting authority.
* Ability to move quickly in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
* Familiarity with program or sector-specific concepts, practices, and procedures.
Advanced Demonstrated use of Lean/Six Sigma methods and practices; systems thinking expertise; group facilitation and consultative skills.
Minimum Experience Requirements
* 10 or more years Program/project management experience, leading large complex projects to completion on time, within budget and with originally planned scope.
* Scoping and visioning large scale complex technology projects and programs supporting customer facing technology capabilities.
5 years In a product mgmt/creation role.
Minimum License/Certifications Requirements
Group Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
J2W code: 1T