Sr Product Manager IoT Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Sr Product Manager IoT Solutions is responsible for managing the entire life cycle for a specific product line or business within T-Mobile's Internet of Things business unit. Accountable for growth and profitability in assigned areas, the Sr. Product Manager owns and drives advancement of IoT Solutions through all applicable sales channels and is responsible for partnering across all T-Mobile organizations, including:
marketing, pricing, product development, engineering, care, finance, and IT. The Sr Product Manager is responsible for product innovation, product positioning, business case, product experience and go-to-market strategies. (Classification into this level is based on the dollar impact and/or complexity of the products and services - Specific product or service, or segment of product or service, depending on volume or complexity of the product/service).
- 7+ years in one or more of the following categories:
software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods, with a focus on product management, product development or marketing. Strong understanding of voice and data services and products.
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated product development plans.
- Knowledge of new product development processes, go to market strategies, and product life cycle management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals. Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders.
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives. Ability to create forecasts, financial models and budgets.
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions.
- High School Diploma/GED.Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develops product plans (including target segment and value proposition) and business cases for assigned product or service
- Responsible for identifying market size, preparation of business plans, and assists in pricing recommendations for the defined product and service portfolio
- Responsible for populating the overall roadmap for the product line or line of business, ensuring a continual stream of new and innovative ideas are consistently brought to market
- Owns the performance of the product in-market, and is responsible for ensuring that the product achieves its financial objectives. Analyzes financial performance, recommends tactics to change the trajectory of the business
- Works with a team of cross-functional resources, develops and owns the go to market strategy to maximize market share, profitability, revenue retention and growth, and other strategic objectives
- Collaborates with dedicated enterprise resources, e.g. Engineering, Supply Chain, CARE, EIT, and other product management teams to optimize the in-market performance of products to attain revenue and margin goals. Also responsible for monitoring products performance in-market (financial, operational, and customer satisfaction)
- Manages all life cycle migration strategies and the end of life decision for existing products and services We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .