Sr Product Manager, Mobile Advertising
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
- 7-10+ years of applied work experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- 7+ years technology industry experience; wireless, advertising, telecom, media, internet background a plus
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends, competitive positioning, consumer needs and ability to translate that understanding into actionable strategies and outcomes
- Experience managing a product portfolio to drive business results.
- Experience creating product roadmaps, and working with internal teams and external partners to operationalize each product line and subsequent enhancements
- Experience managing vendor and partner relationships
- Undergraduate degree; MBA or other relevant degree/experience is preferred
- Manage P&L for Mobile Advertising businesses, including Display and Video advertising.
- Develop product roadmaps and identify platform and network capabilities needed to grow the businesses.
- Synthesize and leverage our massive dataset to support the ongoing analytics needs of Mobile Advertising, Mobile ID, Financial Services, and Insights businesses.
- Develop data analytics roadmaps and identify platform and network capabilities needed to grow the Mobile Advertising business.
- Partner and coordinate platform and analytics tools and capabilities across all T-Mobile stakeholders including Engineering, IT, Marketing, Corporate Strategy, and Business Intelligence.
- Provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately produce new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of our core deliverables
- Cultivate and manage strategic relationships with key external partners
- Partner with Data Analytics & Platforms team to harvest new data or capabilities to meet Mobile Advertising business goals.
- Direct legal agreement documentation and shepherd key business relationships and agreements through company approval processes, including operational reviews, accounting, tax, and legal compliance.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .