Sr. Product Manager, Specialty Pharmacy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004245
The Sr. Product Manager opening is in our Primary product line teams in the Accredo Specialty Pharmacy product management team. The Sr. Product Manager will manage a portfolio of drugs and associated pharmacy programs and provides leadership to execute strategies with internal teams and external customers. As the business owner for the noted therapeutic categories, the Sr. Product Manager will support the patient & physician experience and help manage the day to day programs related to the portfolio. The Sr. Product Manager will support cross-functional leaders that require support for drug-specific or category based programs, such as Pharma Account Management, Payer Account Management, and Physician Sales while working broadly across the organization interfacing with key departments (Pharmacy Operations, IT, Marketing, Finance, Research, etc.).
* Business owner for therapeutic categories and leader of cross-functional work groups
* Lead cross-functional work groups to identify and execute strategic enhancements for multiple therapeutic categories
* Monitors business, P&L, gross margin, EBIT, market share and growth forecasts.
* Extensive data analysis to monitor and drive the business.
* Evaluates the service model and optimizes patient experience.
* Manages work plans for project execution and implementation.
* Responsible for all stakeholders as it relates to product development and programs at the specialty pharmacy (payer, patient, physician, Pharma)
* Works with Clinical team, Pharma Account Management & contracting teams to develop new programs, revenues, and build relationships with key pharmaceutical manufacturers.
* Leads Therapeutic Resource Center (TRC) Workgroups with Operations, Pharma Acct. Mgmt. and other key partners.
* Develops marketing campaigns and tools for key segments (patient communications, physician communications, web, search engine marketing, etc.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent work experience; Master s degree preferred
* 8-12 years of relevant work experience or Master s degree with 5-10 years of experience
* Excellent communication skills, including presentations and documentation
* Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and generate results among potentially conflicting constituencies
* Data analysis and reporting skills
* Basic financial analysis skills
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
* Ability to work towards specific deliverables within a environments of tight deadlines and significant pressure
* Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
* Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred
* Excellent customer service skills required
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
A leading provider of specialty pharmacy services, Accredo improves care for patients through behavioral and clinical expertise.
Accredo offers a broad range of healthcare products and services for individuals with chronic health conditions, such as growth hormone deficiencies, hepatitis C, hemophilia, oncology, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also provides comprehensive patient management services, including clinical care management programs, counseling, education, outcomes measurement, social services and reimbursement services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.