Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Core Networking
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Santa Clara, CA
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for the outbound marketing activities for Infoblox's value added product portfolio. This encompasses product positioning, product strategy, collateral creation, and execution of product marketing programs. This position requires a solid understanding of networking, ecosystem enablement and analytics.
As a Sr. PMM for the core networking product line, you will be part of a dynamic team that helps to shape the messaging and go-to-market strategy. You will have the opportunity to partner with professionals at the top of their game across various cross functional teams in a fast paced environment with a high level of autonomy.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand market needs, work with customers, sales, product management and other stakeholders to develop and clearly articulate the unique value that Infoblox provides and clearly articulate market needs to the company.
* Develop Go-to-market plans that are impactful and execute plans in a timely fashion
* Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Infoblox s value added product portfolio
* Work with product management and field teams to develop messaging and material to help position Infoblox in the minds of the buyers
* Ensure that messaging resonates with customers, analysts and sales
* Ensure that the message is consistent with the corporate brand yet specifically tuned to the markets in which Infoblox operates and for which the products are targeted
* Create sales tools, product collateral and training that reflects Infoblox key differentiators and address customer challenges
* Conduct competitive analysis/market research
* Develop and produce market research insight reports and detailed sales ready competitive analysis (products and technology)
* Identify new key markets for Infoblox products and solutions
* Develop content in collaboration with internal stakeholders that will help drive customer engagement, thought leadership and content marketing
* Help conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand
* Engage with Sales and customers to help influence buying behavior
* 7+ years of product marketing experience with B-2-B technology companies
* Successful experiences and knowledge in one or more areas of IP networking such as routing, switching, load-balancers, firewalls, WAN, VPNs etc. is essential
* Solid understanding of applications and IT infrastructure/design including application load balancing, Microsoft Azure/server technologies, AWS networking, with analytics being a distinct advantage
* Experience working with sales, customers and analysts in presenting the company position and products
* Experience in marketing products and services to enterprises, service providers and channel partners
* Previous success in the development and the execution of integrated go-to-market plans
* Very strong written communication and presentation skills. Comfortable in front of customers
* Results oriented individual who takes initiative, is quick thinking and poised
* Willing to travel 20%
* Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
* Bachelor s in engineering, mathematics, computer science, business or marketing
* MBA preferred
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it s like to be a Bloxer click Here.
Besides working in a world class team in a rapidly growing company, there are many other perks. Onsite massages, culture clubs, onsite farmer s market, 24/7 access to the onsite gym, chef-on-site days, free dinners, free EV charging stations, onsite basketball court, SJ shark s tickets and many more perks!
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.