Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Digital Workplace
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWork is no longer a place, its an activity. We work in many places using multiple devices. At BMC, we believe productivity, agility and innovation flourish when employees feel deeply engaged with what they do. Not only do we live by that motto, we code software to make it happen. In this role youll drive the BMC marketing strategy for the digital workplace from modernizing self-service to ending catalog sprawl and building a marketplace of products and services. Youll forge memorable awareness campaigns, spellbinding demand-generation material, and captivating sales tools for BMCs digital workplace solutions. Youll share market research and customer feedback to help the product team navigate roadmaps. And as a brilliant communicator, youll be BMCs digital workplace evangelist across social channels, industry conferences and customer briefings.
WHAT YOULL DO:
* Set positioning, messaging, pricing, packaging based on buyer profiles
* Create and execute marketing plans for products and services
* Conduct competitive analysis and positioning
* Share the vision of BMCs digital workplace with customers and partners, analysts and press
* Work with demand-generation and field marketing teams to create content and schedule sales campaigns
* Partner with sales enablement teams to create training material
* Build, with the help of creative services, a library of world-class sales material
* Become a subject matter expert, able to support sales on customer calls
* Grow a pool of readily-available customer references
* Closely work with product teams to develop customer-facing presentations and materials
QUALIFICATIONS WERE LOOKING FOR:
* Excellent skills in writing, slide creation/visualization of ideas, and presenting to large audiences
* Excellence in communicating ideas, with a strong capacity for storytelling
* Seasoned in social media marketing
* Demonstrated ability to distill complex technology concepts into succinct business values
* Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
* Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work through ambiguity with ease
* 7 years of consumer products or technology marketing
Bachelor's degree in business, liberal arts, engineering or equivalent experience
The preferred location is in the Santa Clara, CA office. Consideration may be given to outstanding candidates who can work in other US locations.