Sr. Product Marketing Mgr - Food Preparation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSr. Product Marketing Mgr - Food Preparation
Position ID: req5251
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Marketing
Location: Charlotte Office, 10200 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/14/2016
**Strong Candidate Identified**
The Senior Product Marketing Manager Hot (cooking) is the key marketing interface with the hot product lines and design teams for the product development and commercial launch process. They are a critical contributor to the front end loading of the product pipeline with purposeful innovation based on the consumer needs, brand positioning and commercial results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PRODUCT MARKETING & FRONTLOADING
* Own frontloading of marketing direction for product launches: working closely with R&D, Product Lines and Design to develop strong products based on consumer insights, market opportunities and trends.
* Manage the development of consumer messaging using the Marketing Business Brief as part of the Innovation Triangle.
* Accountable for marketing input in the Marketing Business Brief
* Collaborate with Product Lines define signature features based on consumer needs and brand positioning
* Interface with Product Lines to ensure successful execution and translation of the branded product generation plan
* Support transition of hot projects from frontloading to commercial launch
* Drive the hot commercial launch process, setting scope and milestones to ensure success
Lead the hot CTC (commercial triangle council) * Provide effective leadership and communication, both written and verbal. Schedule and lead cross functional meetings and associated activities
* Serve as marketing representative during the hot EPM stage gate process
* Write PVPs for all products (new and existing), based on PVP brief provided by Product Line
* Develop Alpha Lists for PIM
* Own Product Spec Commercial Database
* Manage timely creation of assets
* Collaborate with 360/Brand teams to develop brand storytelling and communication platforms
* Contribute to strategic planning by determining top cooking product launches to ensure appropriate allocation of resources
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required, MBA strongly preferred
* Minimum 7 years of experience in marketing required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Experience with brand or product marketing including insight generation and brand strategy
* PMP Certification strongly preferred
* Demonstrated knowledge of Major Appliance Cooking business strongly preferred
* Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills and strategic thinking.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must have excellent customer management and networking skills.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
* Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
* A high degree of organization is a must
* Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.