Sr. Production Analyst, OON
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition #:
Sr. Production Analyst, OON
We are currently seeking a Sr. Production Analyst to join our growing team. We offer competitive compensation and fantastic benefits, as well as a collegial workplace in a business-casual dress environment. You ll also find plenty of options for professional development and advancement with us as this position allows you come to in and learn our unique approach at offering healthcare cost management solutions. If this sounds like the kind of career move you ve wanted to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Sr. Production Analyst- come join our Negotiation Services team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry s most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 900,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
JOB SUMMARY: The primary role is to oversee, coordinate, and manage high level research projects, claims and workflow. The analyst provides recommendations to management for improvement on workflow processes to ensure department service and quality standards are meeting or exceeding goals. This position provides support and oversight to various queues in the department, supports data management, internal reporting and problem resolution.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze and maintain reports within the department that will monetize more claims, improve quality, provide revenue opportunities and improve the management of workflow.
2. Manage various projects in conjunction with daily workload; prioritizing and shifting focus as needed.
3. Evaluate and direct workflow processes and claims inventory.
4. Investigate providers for opportunities to streamline workflow efficiencies and improve savings opportunities.
5. Assist customer service, clients and legal on resolution of issues or inquires.
6. Review and approve escalated requests from internal teams Account Managers, and Management.
7. Track trends, determine effectiveness of business operations, initiate process improvements and contribute solutions to eliminate impediments to delivering quality service, in ensuring established goals are achieved
8. Recommend system and operation changes to improve efficiency of workflow within the department.
9. Create and verify reports used to measure performance or establish trends.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
11. Present solutions and recommendations to management on a regular basis.
12. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
13. Demonstrate Company s Core Competencies and values held within.
14. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent is highly knowledgeable of the department and company, including understanding of system changes and updates that impact all levels within the department. Works independently under minimal supervision while applying advanced skills. Incumbent has regular contact with various internal departments related to claims handling and outcomes. The incumbent has latitude within defined standards and guidelines to make decisions affecting day to day workflow within the team and requires the ability to identify and escalate issues rapidly as needed. Incumbent provides back up to some management responsibilities.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
* Minimum 3 year experience in the healthcare setting such as negotiations, claims processing, customer service, worker's compensation or collection agency.
* New York State Insurance Adjusters Licensure (preferred).
* Working knowledge of commonly used medical coding.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Communication (written, verbal and listening), analytical, organizational, prioritization, technical, research, audit, problem solving, etiquette and interpersonal skills
* Ability to use software and hardware peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS Office Suites with preferred profiency with Word, Excel, and other database software.
* Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion.
* Ability to convey information clearly and effectively with the ability to present to all members of management
* Ability to be flexible in quickly shifting priorities and keeping up with changes across multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive and cooperative demeanor.
* Ability to demonstrate very strong technical skills in complex claims.
* Ability to display proper telephone etiquette and use of proper language and tone even under stressful situations.
* Ability to identify issues and determine appropriate course of action for resolution.
* Ability to elicit trust and credibility with all levels of the organization.
* Ability to adjust/alter schedule to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work independently and handle confidential information.
* Ability to conduct research, perform audit functions and resolve problems.
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As a Sr. Production Analyst with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Optional and dependent life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* 401(k) employer matching
* Paid time off (earn 20 days per year)
* Paid company holidays
* Floating holiday
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Program
Summer hours = Memorial Day to Labor day we get off two hours early EVERY FRIDAY with pay!!
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Additional BenefitsWe offer a competitive total compensation and benefits package, an incentive bonus program and an employee recognition program that acknowledges and rewards employees for outstanding performance. Here's a summary of the benefits we offer to MultiPlan employees.
•Medical Dental & Vision Insurance
•Optional and Dependent Life Insurance
•Short and Long-Term Disability
•Paid Time Off
•Paid Company Holidays
•Flexible Spending Account