Sr. Project Coordinator- Business Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
Vera Bradley Designs Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONFUNCTION Responsible for managing projects, maintaining inventory levels and overseeing all budget functions for the Visual Merchandising team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (NOTE: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Responsible for managing the new store and special project process to include communicating timelines and capturing all expenses to finance.
* Manage the Store Development budget to include proper tracking of expenses, capital expenditures and collaborating approvals through finance team and visual leadership team
* Responsible for overseeing and maintaining fixture/prop inventory levels
* Collaborate with the Design team and Procurement team to manage the new fixture development process to include communication to appropriate team members
* Coordinate and gather critical product information (i.e. physical measurements and vendor costs) and communicate as necessary
* Manage, evaluate and communicate status of all fixtures and props, making recommendations to discontinue slow moving inventory and reorders
* Manage and provide inventory updates, reports and analysis
* Responsible for ensuring Exhibit Force Software is accurate and up to date
* Direct and Coordinate timely deliveries of furniture to the new and existing stores
* Responsible for documenting processes
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree in merchandising, marketing, business or other related field or equivalent experience required
* 4+ years merchandising and/or marketing experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Excellent written, and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to communicate with all levels across the organization
* Collaborative, while able to influence and persuade
* Strong team player with the ability to build and maintain good rapport with both internal and external customers to handle situations with confidence and tact
* Exceptional organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload, and concurrently manage multiple projects
* Flexible, adaptable with the demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Ability to make decisions within guidelines and policies impacting a range of standard and non-standard matters
* Able to solve complex problems with the ability to take a new perspective on existing solutions
* Ability to apply best practice and industry knowledge to improve products or processes
* High level of analytical thinking and attention to detail
* Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office software
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Office environment. Utilizing an office desk sitting, reading, listening, or speaking with the ability to move intermittently throughout the day
* Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
* Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones
* Occasional travel required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Vera Bradley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following links:
Vera Bradley s Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policy
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in Spanish)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (Supplement)
E-Verify Participation Poster (English)
E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to applicationassistance@VeraBradley.com. Please include the accommodation you are requesting and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.