Senior Project Manager - Industrial
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Senior Project Manager - Industrial
Auto Req ID
Join a rapidly growing team at JLL by helping us grow the client s US portfolio, during their ground floor expansion. As part of a new line of business for the client, we are developing means and methods by which facilities, systems and assets are managed throughout their lifecycle. This explosive new business will create near term challenges and long term career choices.
The selected candidate will be expected to manage multiple operational and retrofit projects at one time in various phases of development and to meet or exceed established goals. The candidate s primary focus will be on the specific needs of the project, client, vendors, and other stakeholders but will also be required to support Team and Client initiatives for process improvement and personal career development. The selected candidate will also be required to track project financials and schedule reported status regularly.
* Develop and execute project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets, strategy and detailed assumptions with methodology for accomplishing and/or managing goals and objectives.
* Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria that meet both Client and JLL needs.
* Build and maintain rapport with client representatives and ensure that the scopes of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
* Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the internal team, project partners, clients and/or end users, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
* Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
* Act as the primary senior level contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
* Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
* Develop and maintain Master Project Schedules and manage the successful execution of projects so that completion falls within intended time-frames.
* Prepare various RFP s needed for vendor and contractor services as well as manage the contractor, vendor selection process.
* Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, levelling and award of projects and services.
* Facilitate initiation of all critical project meetings and coordination exercises with internal staff, key stakeholders and external users to ensure responsibilities are efficiently, accurately and effectively communicated and understood by all concerned.
* Manage project performance against schedules, scheduled milestones and critical path items on multiple projects.
* Manage vendor and project team performance to ensure compliance with contractual requirements, all regulating entities and client expectations.
* Work with project team and finance to assure cash flow is accurately forecasted.
* Identify, manage and mitigate areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Region Manager.
* Contribute where needed and/or requested by Region Manager or Operations Lead in the refinement of best practices of standards of excellence for the business unit and JLL overall.
* Assist in training and developing JLL team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
* Insure that Team Lead is fully and accurately informed of all project, internal and client issues affecting the perception of the local, national and global reputation of the firm.
* Directly responsible for enhancing team revenues through the maintenance and expansion of existing client relationships and by developing new relationships.
* Functions as a subject matter expert for a specific product or service.
* Able to communicate all available products and service offerings of the Firm.
* Contributes to the development of new product and service delivery ideas for the business unit.
* Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, the project team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
* Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
* 2 5 years as a Project Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals.
* Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts.
* Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients as well as external team members (architects, contractors, client s representatives, etc.).
* Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, submittals, change orders.
* Fully competent at managing all types/sizes of projects.
* Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications and MS Project.
* Demonstrates skills that enable the individual to successfully execute more complex transactions.
* May be recognized leader within firm for his/her area of specializations (i.e. sustainability).
* Assumes lead role on complex client assignments.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* LEED, AIA, PE, PMP
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS / CONDITIONS
* Position may work primarily at client site or project location with potential daily client and contractor interaction.
* Face to face and/or remote daily interpersonal interaction is usually required in order to perform the job.
* Travel as needed and may range from 0-4 nights per week expect 25% travel.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42584BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services.