Sr. Project Manager Healthcare & Life Sciences
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
NTT Data Inc
West Chester, PA
Project Manager for the DePuy Synthes R&D Biomechanics Lab Test Systems Remediation project
* Provide Project Management role across multiple scrum teams * including the coordination of key dependencies and integration points across teams
* PMx project status tracking for multiple agile projects * update Instantis and PMx
* Project dashboard updates for leadership updates
* Project Status and Progress tracking across multiple teams (e.g. progress of team vs agile release plans)
* Budget Tracking (actuals vs plan)
* Keep resource plans updated
* Work across multiple teams to identify and mitigate risks
* Deployment planning, setting the necessary testing plans, regression testing, compliance plans, etc
* Knowledge of pharmaceutical / medical device company business processes, including regulatory compliance issues and computer system validation activities.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution abilities.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superior facilitation skills.
* Ability to assimilate complex information quickly.
* Ability to provide guidance and leadership throughout the decision-making process.
* Able to coach and mentor other PMs to continuously improve project execution.
* Comfortable engaging with business stakeholders to align business objectives to IT project outcomes.
* Bachelor's degree from accredited higher-education institution.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
* 5+ years of experience working within the pharmaceutical / medical device industry
* Preference for candidates with experience in FDA regulatory compliance issues and computer system validation activities
* 8+ years of IT project management experience.
* Leadership growth as demonstrated through success in large complex project environments
* Experience in using project management tools (i.e., MS Project , MS Project Server , etc.).
* This position requires full-time presence at the client location in West Chester, PA.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.