Sr. Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SR.PROJECT MANAGER / DIGITAL PM
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
LOCATION: HILLSBORO, OR 97124
* Lead creation and maintenance of web content for the channel audience. In this role, you will strive to create visually appealing experiences that follow content and UX best practices, effectively address the buyer journey and consistently improve our partner engagement.
* Candidate must have a strong understanding of digital marketing drivers, SEO/SEM, content best practices and web standards. Excellent communication skills are a must, as this position requires constant communication with global team members, peers, stakeholders and management.
* Must also be able to work effectively in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment, and be able make decisions quickly, while managing simultaneous activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
* Translating business needs into digital experience and content, using defined web templates;
* Creating and maintaining content utilizing a full digital marketing technology; stack (CMS, Marketing Automation, Lead Management, Analytics, Social Communities);
* Leading globally dispersed web publishing and quality assurance teams;
* Resolving problems in a fast-paced and demanding/dynamic work environment under tight deadlines;
* Verifying and validating publishing requests, escalating cases where necessary;
* Guiding third party agencies on content and template standards
* Keeping abreast of and informed on new templates/components/capabilities within Adobe AEM, understand new releases and what this means to templates/components usage and stay in tune with design/rebranding efforts and their impact on checkpoints;
* Supporting web authoring and QA requests through workflow task management tools;
* Identifying and implementing global content reuse and process improvement opportunities;
* Identifying and escalating issues through proper channels as necessary
* Providing metrics reporting support on monthly basis.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience managing and leading digital marketing and content publishing. Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
* Hands-on content publishing and operations experience
* Comfortable in defining content within a highly template environment
* Experience in supporting multiple web properties in all languages and regions
* Hands-on experience with enterprise digital marketing tools, with preferred hands-on experience using Adobe Experience Manager, Google Analytics, Eloqua, WordPress, and Adobe Target