Sr. Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION(NO C2C APPLICANTS)
Description: Manage projects with internal and external dependencies, moderate scope, risk of moderate severity & impact, integration within functional capabilities, moderate cost and typically longer duration within more than one team of resources.
* Identify & resolve discrepancies in planned costs versus actual cost and overall financial management for assigned projects.
* Responsible for developing and reviewing/validating multiple project plans and approving plans.
* May mentor IT Project Managers.
* Understands the need for Business Case/ROI and ensures its completion.
* Responsible for developing and reviewing detailed project plans and tracking financial information.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to translate application requirements to infrastructure requirements and vice versa
* Advise project team, customers, and staff on tactical solutions to dealing with barriers within a project.
* Accountable for active facilitation of project issue resolution, change, risk and dependency management.
* Accountable for project delivery including meeting time, budget and quality standards and customer expectations.
* Leads project meetings.
* Creates and maintains relationships with stakeholders and team members in order to achieve mutual goals. Must be an influencer
* Other duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of Integration Functions for Data Power, Boomi, and Secure File Transfer.
* Knowledge of Implementation processes for Integration Teams to include engagement of Support Teams.
* Experience with managing Operational Plans and Organizational Programs (COE)
* 2+ years of prior infrastructure project implementation
* Strong background in infrastructure components
* Experience with writing Statement of Work, Procurement, Managing Vendor relationships
* Senior IT Infrastructure Project Managers are responsible for the overall direction, management, communication, coordination of status reports, and accountability of project oriented work efforts and success of their projects across the IT organization. This position focuses on technical projects related to the support of the FLB technical infrastructure. Project work includes ongoing 2016 efforts in support of the DataPower and SFTP infrastructure as well as the 2017 integration initiatives.