Sr Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
Sr Project Manager
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Manage projects as they relate to the integration activities of the bank from initiation through delivery.
2. Coordinate the implementation of new products.
3. Coordinate projects related to services and the business process.
4. Provide intermediary review of project documents, and provide feedback to other project managers prior to delivery to the Director of Project Management.
5. Serve as liaison between the company and internal client in order to ensure all implementation requirements and targets dates are met.
6. Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure all targets and requirements are met.
7. Create, update and maintain all implementation calendars, project plans and other project documentation.
8. Provides status updates to the Manager of Project Management, and serve as a backup to the Manager as needed.
9. Identify and assist with the development of departmental policies and procedures.
10. Provide training and mentorship for new hires, as well as acting as a mentor and role model to current Project Managers.
11. Monitor and tracks all escalated issues to resolution.
12. Partner with departments and associates to analyze current business processes and products to maximize usability and efficiencies.
13. Manage vendor relations as they relate to specific projects.
14. Perform due diligence activities to assist business units with selection of products and services, as requested.
15. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
* Bachelor s degree related field or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) or other applicable project certification.
* 10 years of related work experience.
* 5 years of experience managing multiple projects.
* Banking software experience.
* 10 years of experience managing multiple projects.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Proficient in MS Office applications which include Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work with other business unit leaders on committees and projects.
* Judgment and decision-making ability
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
* Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
* Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to apply a common sense approach to issue resolution.
* Well-developed analytical skills; ability to assimilate large volumes of information, prioritize issues, form conclusions, determine appropriate action, and effectively translate complicated concepts into simple and understandable communications.
* Demonstrate leadership skills by taking initiative on projects and being a team player.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Office setting with traditional hours.
* Standing for extended periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
* Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.
* Must be able to travel estimated at 15% to 20% of the time.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources. NBH Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record.