Sr Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
International Management Systems
La Habra, CA
Our client is seeking a Sr. Project Manager for a Full Time position in the La Habra, CA area to maintain complete control of multiple simultaneous enterprise IT project schedules. Must have proven experience and excellent communication skills.
Those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. Not able to sponsor at this time.
Background and drug screening required
Local Candidates only please
ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES/ SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
* Creates resource planning in consideration of interdependent and/or competing projects
* Identifies and communicates resources needed for implementation
* Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project implementation and its scope
* Reviews deliverables prepared by the project team for quality assurance
* Effectively applies VF PMO methodology and enforces project standards
* Prepares management reviews and quality assurance procedures
* Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
* Facilitates team meetings efficiently and effectively
* Conducts regular status meetings with project team
* Keeps leadership of the organization informed and involved
* Resolves and/or escalates issues and risks for timely resolution
* Able to communicate difficult and/or sensitive information skillfully
Our Client offers an excellent working environment, great location, and generous compensation plan. Interested parties, send a current resume and salary requirements to JO# 6597.