Sr. Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Arcadis is seeking a Senior Project Manager for the Los Angeles CA office.
Lead a construction team in accordance with district and program policies and procedures for College construction bond operations
Train team on all policies and procedures
Follow and successfully execute program Quality Management System
Report and collaborate with Program Management Office on all project matters
Review and develop contract documents
Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and report performance of College Project Team and construction projects
Identify risk and create risk mitigation plans successfully
Document and report all project data accurately and in a timely manner
Create and present project and college data clearly to multiple stakeholder groups
Successfully manage and execute 10 to 20 projects simultaneously, ranging in construction value and complexity from $5M to $25M each
Successfully delivering construction projects on schedule and within budget
Coordination of budget and schedule information with the Relocation Project Manager regarding FF&E, Asset Disposition/Surplus, and Relocation
Successfully closeout projects to include D5A closeout and PMO/District closeout
Track all project status and provide management reports relative to overall program relative to construction project delivery schedules
Track status and provide management reports relative to scheduling, cost control, staffing and other related construction contract requirements
Review and inspect construction site offices to assess performance of construction teams and adherence to legal requirements
Review recommended actions in resolving disputes relative to construction projects
Direct and assist in outreach efforts to provide information about college projects
Perform other related duties as assigned
* 7 years experience in Management of multiple construction projects; experience within a large capital improvement program and familiarity with relevant Public Codes
* 3 years experience in Educational Facility Construction preferred
* BA or BS in Architecture, Engineering, Urban Planning, Construction Management or a closely related field. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
ARCADIS U.S. requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check & drug test as a condition of employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Experience utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM)
* Knowledge of all parts of the project life cycle, to include master planning, design and closeout
* Experience in alternative delivery method
* Experience with using a web based project management system such as Proliance
* Experience in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified projects and/or the Collaborative for High Performing Schools (CHPS)
* Experience in Formal Construction Partnering
* Experience with Division of the State Architect (DSA) construction/design processes or similar
* A valid Certificate of Registration as an Architect by the California Architectural Board or Professional Engineer by the California State Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
* A valid Construction Manager (CCM) credential by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI)
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.