Sr. Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
NTT Data Inc
New Brunswick, NJ
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Duration: 3 + months with expected extensions
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
NOTE: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We cannot sponsor or work Corp-to-Corp at this time.
* Provide Project Management role across multiple teams including the coordination of key dependencies and integration points across teams
* PMx project status tracking for multiple agile projects update Instantis and PMx
* Project dashboard updates for leadership updates
* Project Status and Progress tracking across multiple teams (e.g. progress of team vs agile release plans)
* Budget Tracking (actuals vs plan)
* Keep resource plans updated
* Work across multiple teams to identify and mitigate risks
* Deployment planning, setting the necessary testing plans, regression testing, compliance plans, etc.
* Preference for candidates with experience in FDA regulatory compliance issues and computer system validation activities
* 8+ years of IT project management experience.
* Leadership growth as demonstrated through success in large complex project environments
* Experience in developing and deploying SharePoint sites/portals
* Experience in using project management tools (i.e., MS Project , MS Project Server , etc.).
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution abilities.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superior facilitation skills.
* Ability to provide guidance and leadership throughout the decision-making process.
* Able to coach and mentor other PMs to continuously improve project execution.
* Comfortable engaging with business stakeholders to align business objectives to IT project outcomes.
* Bachelor's degree from accredited higher-education institution.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
* This position Requires full-time presence in New Brunswick, New Jersey with the possibility of some work at home.
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data*
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We re part of NTT Group, one of the world s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.