Sr. Project Manager / Scrum Master
SR. PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER
Principle Solutions is searching for multiple Scrum Masters in San Jose, CA to facilitate the growth of Lean Agile adoption and development. Our client is committed to this transition, with a multi - year plan and allocated budget. You will be responsible for managing large projects while establishing and applying Scrum processes for enterprise software development teams. This is ideal for a Scrum Master that has built teams, managed large SDLC projects and worked as a change agent to push them to evolve.
If you are local to San Jose, CA or looking to relocate, this opportunity is ideal to help embed Scrum into this billion dollar organization.
* Advocate Scrum software development principles.
* Drive consistent project delivery through the entire project lifecycle, including: definition of project plans, resource allocation, and management of project risks, scope, schedule, and delivery of value.
* Manage working relationships with key stakeholders, including, executive management, business management, project sponsors, suppliers, and technology management.
* Organize training workshops to teach developers and others about Scrum.
* Facilitate release & sprint planning, release & sprint retrospectives, daily stand-ups and inter-team dependency meetings.
* Track and communicate team velocity and progress of release & sprint.
* Maintain information radiators that keep stakeholders and developers informed.